UK Youth is a leading charity with a vision that all young people are equipped to thrive and empowered to contribute at every stage of their lives. With a network of 8000+ youth organisations and partners, they focus on unlocking youth work as the catalyst of change. UK Youth has recently created their first dedicated design team to support this mission.
UK Youth invited Shift’s support to set up and embed the human-centred design processes needed to be an effective team, grow their in-house design function, and embed these ways of working across the organisation.
- Training in design approaches and methods
- Organisation-wide showcase
- Co-designed ‘learning loops’
- Kicked off live design briefs
- Design mentoring with experts
- Developing a design playbook for UK Youth