Every charity across the UK is trying to deal with the enormous implications of COVID-19. Many critical face-to-face services need urgently redesigning. Staff and volunteers everywhere are going through rapid operational changes to the way they work together.
Catalyst, a digital collective of which Shift is part, is making available Digital Teams to help charities who need support right now in the face of COVID-19. Catalyst Digital Teams will be made up of a combination of digital, design and data expertise, drawn from a national network of partners.
- Shift is working with the wider Catalyst collective on a range of support, including Digital Teams
- Catalyst Digital Teams have been launched and will be made available at no cost the charitable organisations who require their support
- Initially, a small number of Digital Teams will be available to anchor organisations, infrastructure bodies, federated charities and organisations that support, connect or coordinate networks
- We plan to learn quickly from working with these organisations and expand availability soon
- Immy Innovation Lead
- Nick Founder, CEO
- Rachel Communications Lead
- Tayo Innovation Director
- Tori Co-founder, Brand & Comms Director