Many nonprofits spent the first months of the Covid-19 pandemic working hard under immense pressure to implement quick fixes and changes to services. However, more than a quarter of charities cancelled services because their organisation or users don’t have the necessary skills or technology, revealing a huge need for support in this area.
Beyond will help organisations become more adaptive – vital in a changing crisis – equipping them to continue their incredible work helping people hardest hit by the pandemic.
Cassie Robinson, The National Lottery Community Fund
We have developed Beyond, 6 months of design and digital training to help nonprofits adapt and respond in times of crisis. Beyond focuses on building design and digital skills that can be applied to real world challenges, right now.
In 2020/21, Beyond will focus in areas where Covid-19 has had a big impact, kicking off with two streams:
- Early Years is for nonprofits supporting parents and children in England from pregnancy to age 5
- Financial Wellbeing is for nonprofits supporting people in England experiencing or at risk of financial insecurity
- Duncan F Commercial Lead
- Immy Innovation Lead
- Louise Innovation Lead
- Matt Partnerships Director
- Nick Founder, CEO
- Rachel Communications Lead
- Sadhbh Innovation Designer
- Tori Co-founder, Brand & Comms Director